viernes, 4 de febrero de 2011

WE ADD TO OUR SISTERS AND BROTHERS OF CHILE

By Sorem


No. 31
October 13, 2010

Automatic Translation pending review better. 
In Spanish:


See what things my brothers-Groups Circles ... Yesterday I went to bed at 1:00 in the morning ... and leave no email to answer ... well ... Now I start my computer in the morning ... and I have 33 emails ... than impressive as 33 of the Christ energy is repeated and repeated over and over constantly, "...

This issue leads me to watch the news of the rescue of 33 miners in Chile ... and I get tears of emotion ... Love As .. we join the whole family of light-Groups Circles to the joy of all our Chilean brothers ... knowing that everything is going very well to get the true unity of all mankind ... and our beloved Chile, has much love to give an example to the world ...

We put each one on our part ... With all our love Kingdom.

A hug ... feeling the great love of our hearts ... Sorem.

Who I am ... a piece of God.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario