viernes, 4 de febrero de 2011


JESHUA AND HIGHER BEINGS-CIRCLE GROUP

Channeled by Sorem



No 35
November 1, 2010

Automatic Translation pending review better.
mlmcirclegps@gmail.com
In USA:
http://sorem-canalizaciones.blogspot.com/
http://grupos-circulosamor.blogspot.com
http://sorem-mi-camino.blogspot.com/



Yes, dear brother, I am Jeshua, and your higher self in unity with all Higher Selves of all groups in the service of Love and Unity, to help raise the vibration of Gaia and all mankind.

I am writing to you all of the GROUP-CIRCLES especially because you are who hope my word directly, and all of you I say, that we are united, with the same sense that our minds want to create at this time on Earth 
with all of humanity forever twinned.

Thus, above the former, we turn to the intent of the message, which is none other than the continuation of all previous received directly to you and to all who have the same sense of service to God's plan on Earth.


This is why I say, you not importunéis if I address each of the GROUP-CIRCLES directly and equally, I also went to the GROUP-circle of my 12 apostles in many cases, because in talking to each 
particular group, and each of its components, and not just to listen to my word, but also to bring forth all my energy together with yours, with the same expression of love in service to others.


The energy of this action-CIRCLE GROUP who are active every day, together with the same energy of all the different groups with the same feeling, it is expanded with your Light and Love, and this same energy, we join all teachers and countless light beings from other planes and this one and feeling of unity of all in the same creative action to glorious effect on Earth.


So my brothers, whatever you decide to perform with the same feeling to glorify common action, we, and all the angels, are immediately at your service, with the love together for the good of the purpose you have for such action, which 
between you consider good for everyone.


We from our powerhouse, we are very aware of everything you decide to do to support you and that everything is done very quickly, and you are seeing as you're creating a group after another, for our part in your service is mobilized to play minds of all beings who are waiting for this opportunity, so you can freely exercise their decision to collaborate with the same purpose of uniting his love to the most possible.


Do not say you do this or that, because everything should leave yourself, but you say, you must feel the same way you judge those who do something specific to the force of the decision is consistent with all the power of accomplishment, and always from your heart of love together.

Dear friends, I have presented as Jeshua, but I want you to know that I am not only speaking to you, and yes as you know, is the consciousness of all your Higher Selves, united in the same sense of love, with this service drive you are doing with the GROUP-circle, to raise the vibration of you, and thereby assist Gaia and all humanity.

So my brothers, you know that these words are also yours, because this is taken from your collective consciousness that you are tuning into your hearts together, in one service to help yourselves, and to share the glory associated with of all.
Thus, from many different places, we are all united with your Higher Selves, countless beings of light, waiting for your new ways to create for yourself, the New Earth as you want it, this earth that are creating the creators of universes, in this time and space you have at your disposal in your life now existing.

So my friends, I ask you to be a little more daring and your interest is strong and determined, and I say that I speak on behalf of each Higher Self of each one of you, feel for yourself, and you will recognize what you Yourself is saying to each one, that ye may be a little more vigilant, more aware of what you are doing and can do, and often do not aprovecháis daily opportunities to be lost in time that passes and does not return. 

And so, for now, it seems that you have more confidence in me that your higher selves, and that's why they tell me they want to say to you, to each of you until you yourself do not be any need for me, and you are in constant communion with your Higher Selves.


But for now, many prefer to give me your power to me so that I will say what you feel your being, until you have full confidence in yourself, in your higher self in you and you in him as one, then you will not need anything me, because I my brothers in this communication, I'm just an intermediary between your Higher Self and every one of you.

But my love to you just makes me get your power, then you give it again with all my love, until I needed this way of dependence, and be aware that you do not need me for anything that can create yourselves, because if you are aware of your Self in you and you in him as a unit, and also you join other people with the same intention, and so, once you attract countless other things related energies that enhance the effect , and well you know the result this has exponential.


So my brothers, follow your own pace, everyone, I just want to give a statement of your higher selves, of what is happening in you at this time, and that what you are feeling and seeing, as is everything you are creating that goes incredibly fast in its execution.
 
And for that reason that I come today to you, that ye all a little more aware of what you are getting yourselves, and the great opportunity that you have all you that you are compromising with the action-CIRCLE GROUP 
, and others with the same service.

No more, my brothers, you know that we are a unit, your Higher Selves, and all of us that we are at your service from this side of the veil around, which is becoming less veil, and from all different parts of this universe, and so we are all united in the same service of love and light to this beautiful world.

So my brothers, I remind you that many of you give me your power because you have more confidence in me than your higher selves, and I will return it your own power with all my love, until you have confidence in yourselves, and not need me as an intermediary between your Higher Self and you, for you, your loved and I are one.

So ... ONE ... can not go because it is in itself ... so, we ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario