viernes, 4 de febrero de 2011

3 MONTHS AND 30 GRUPOS-CÍRCULO MADE... 33... 

Channeled by Sorem





No 36 
November 4, 2010 
Automatic Translation pending review better. 
mlmcirclegps@gmail.com 
In USA: 
http://sorem-canalizaciones.blogspot.com/ 
http://grupos-circulosamor.blogspot.com 
http://sorem-mi-camino.blogspot.com/ 

  


My dear sisters and brothers of the CIRCLE-GROUPS, I am your humble servant, Sorem ... I normally do not get to meditate, except when I carry out the base activity we all do to help Gaia and humanity, together with the meditation about seeing all of us in the New Earth.

And with both, my higher self in me, and I in him together as a single energy, I find myself always in a constant meditation with every intention to serve God´s Plan. I do this according to my awareness and ability, and also always very close to my guide, 
 Oxalc; even though I told him to leave me alone.. He said, that our Guides are there for ever and ever; and he is always with me, altough he does not get involved at all unless I ask him ... 

And Jeshua has
 told me over and over again that he is always in my heart ... and I can assure you that this is absolutely true, because it makes tears of love spring out of my eyes with his energy, so loving ... as it is happening in this moment ... and I tell you what he once said to me: "Amongst those who are a family everything should be known" and he said that  Oxalc was embodied with him in the mission 2000 years ago, in the body of his Apostle Peter ...

Well ... all this comes through because today I have had a great energy that made me go into meditation ... and a lot of pictures, and the journey of my life started comming into my mind very fast ... and I asked myself where was he taking me. Then, this words came
, or were said to me ... (I run fast to the computer and wrote the following) ...

"You are well aware that when we say to you..look somewhere and then, you see No. 33, it is to remind you that we are with you" ... 

And I say ... you're wearing 30 years since you decided to walk with us and Jeshua Oxalc ... and now we get to today ... it 3 months ago you started the work of the GROUP-CIRCLES ... and you carry 30 active group and all very committed to givingeach of you your Light and Love in drive ... you know what you are saying with all these 3.3.3 ... but this time, we want you to tell you, your higher self ... to all your sisters and brothers 
Groups-CIRCLES ... 

As the great family we are creating with it, all of you, every one of my brothers from each group ... and now I am revealing good news ... and we are giving a slightly larger view of what you have seen so far 
and a sense ... yes ... you already are receiving and feeling with your tears ... but now I have to explain to your brothers ...

The seed planted 2000 years ago, I Jesus ... for you today Jeshua, and Peter ... today ... is having Oxalc fruit in all its grandeur of Light, Love and Truth ... and you see that significant is that the GROUP-CIRCLES have 
started with Peter and Jesus ...

And the numbers are indicating that you 333 ... it is precisely this Christ energy that I received then, 30 to 33 years ... the Christ dwelling in me ... Jesus Christ ... in those 3 years ... and you are getting this same energy Christic 
... in their lower starting in your hearts already awake and very active, involved, each with what he feels in his heart ... 

More ... do not stop ... you, then you and your Higher ...

Well ... I ... I ... yeah ... hahaha ... is not the same receive than to give of yourself ... and this is much slower than ... everything ... but I deal with my commitment and focus on my being ...

I start again ... 

My dear sisters and brothers of the GROUP-CIRCLES ... 

I write as a unit with my higher self ... not what I will share, but I have a very strong feeling to write to you ... and here goes ...

All we can create, is a process with its own pace, we can not accelerate as it could be our desire, and we have to adjust to that pace, if we want to help with the best of ourselves to the creation ... 

Thus, the creation of ad-CIRCLES, also has its own process, with your: Home ... MATURITY OWN SELF ... ... and we are now in their home ... they are forming the group, with all those who have the same feeling inside ... 
through and understand well what can make each of its component groups of 12 together.

Nothing more heard and joined the 12, they begin to perform the basic activities and daily meditation ... sharing their experiences after each group, knowing each other and with a box of photos of each of the 12 or perfected in a circle, and helping 
each other to get that energy united family of Light and Love 

And all this initial process we are supporting and helping: home, our beloved sister and I Alexiis, Sorema, and now we are joining other sisters and brothers to help also ... all the needs and questions of each of the nearly 400 
siblings who are already very active in the great family we are creating, each one in his group, with its coordinator to work on everything you need ... and in only 3 months he has from the outset that the teacher suggested to me, Jeshua and Oxalc, have created 30 groups of 12 members each group, and is growing constantly.

And I say to my brothers, that the work is in its beginning, and everything goes in perfect harmony, we must respect their own pace of each, and we Alexiis, Sorema and the group of contributors, Mary Amael, Mari 
Light, and with all the coordinators, we are here only to serve them, and very attentive careful not to dilute and miss the deeper meaning of the spirit of the GROUP-CIRCLES, which is none other than express our love in Unity ... and also our gratitude to our brothers Zablon, Lucia Montaño and others with their Web pages ...

And when a GROUP-CIRCLE communication has created a perfect harmony and unity with all its members would get a family of Light and Love, with all its power exponentially very powerful ... and that's how it goes from its initial state, the maturityand may use that powerful energy created by the group with all their higher selves together, the better help your progress every day to themselves, and help Gaia and all humanity.

In this second step of maturity ... all they have learned in their group, they share with another group, and enlarge its field of action committed himself, each in a larger unit with another group, and instead of 12 states and 
are 24, with its exponential power to serve the meaning of the work of the GROUP-circle to continue raising our vibration, and all put into service to help Gaia and humanity ... 

And so are extended to consciousness with the activity and experience in unity with another group ... and another ... and with all possible groups ...

And overcoming this step of maturity, we turn to Autonomy own ... this state of consciousness that passes a group, with 12 higher selves together, and with their creativity together in the same service, they begin to create new groups, such as teachers or 
Guides others begin to awaken, and committing to its support service to God's plan on Earth. 

My brothers, the work of the GROUP-CIRCLES is much larger and grander than we can imagine, and we'll see as the need required ... but our current view, as far as we are allowed, you see, the urge to prepare 
well, while we serve in helping raise the vibration, because soon, you will get the wake of massive siblings.

And to help them, it will take many of us, these three steps outlined in the GROUP-CIRCLES achieved, for experienced teachers in our grade, able to help all the brothers who are going to ask for our help.

And with all the above, I mean, answering sisters and brothers with all their willingness to help, we ask permission to create groups for themselves, in all rooms of either the existing Internet networks, and I 
thank you very much for your good will, but we must not forget that precisely the opposite energy is waiting to get into any cracks and try to destroy all creation. 

As I'm explaining, the GROUP-CIRCLES have their process of initiative, maturity and autonomy, in that order ... and not the other, which is what you expect the shadow ... because if you do not have the preparation, protection and real help and necessary to have the entire route, for infinite beings of light on this and on the other side of the veil, are not-CIRCLE GROUP. 


It is my great desire that all should come as soon as possible degree of self-employed, and that degree, no one is going to give or say what they have to do and decide each one on its own, with their higher selves together, and it is possiblereceiving the creation of a different mission. 

My dear sisters and brothers ... is the first time she handed me both in a conversation with the light of my being ... but this time it was necessary ... forgive me ...

... Conclude by recalling that Jesus and Peter are with us ... not to create a church or temple of bricks ... but to help create each for himself ... ... alive and active temples in each of our hearts ...



  
A hug ... feeling the great love of our hearts ... Sorem. 

Who I am ... a little piece of God ...




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario