viernes, 4 de febrero de 2011

Mother Mary - Congratulations and encourage GROUPS LOVE SOMEONE TRANSLATE AND SPREAD IN ENGLISH 


No. 34 
Alexiis 
October 27, 2010 
alexiis@speedy.com.ar 
http://alexiis-vozdelaluz.blogspot.com/ 



Good morning dear teachers, are a quarter to ten in the morning, and suddenly feel very strong energy, which is what prompts me to connect with you.
 
According to the pendulum, is a call for you. 
But still get no indication of who is to talk to me. So I'm waiting and trying to raise my vibration.
 
Yes, dear Mother Mary, I feel your energy.
 
Am I right?
 
Yes, yes. 

"If Alexiis, it's me, Mother Mary, and I come as always, to comment on hand, what you're doing, but how all this affects the rest of humanity.
 
I'm talking about what you call, Groups, Circles.
 
I love, absolutely love me and all of us, we're seeing how this is spreading like wildfire.

Alexiis I know that almost do not give supply to record the people who want to participate in this, well, congratulations to you all, this is what is needed, this union of love, light, and this union will work towards 
good of Mother Earth, of humanity, of all realms. And as many know, this has no effect on planet Earth only because it influences the whole universe. 

And recently also were told, everything that happens on the planet, is being observed from all sides, all the other planetary systems, solar systems, is watching to see what makes this humanity, the humanity that was so fall 
, this humanity that was about, as you can explain, he was about to be wiped off the surface of the earth, but there had been an awakening.
 

Many of you who are on these issues, know that on a regular basis, it seems, is counting to see how far they've come to the awakening of the people.

 
Before 1954, it was believed that the planet had to go back to the photon belt, unable to bring humanity, because humanity was not awake. And great was our astonishment, when he took that famous count, and saw that there were light bulbs, light bulbs were scattered around the planet, there are indications that some were exciting.
 
Then there was the Father, Mother, the Creator made the decision, we give them a chance, we give them a chance and lend our help, to see how is this, to see if you can still achieve salvation, at least 
a part of humanity. 

From that point on was that we have begun to convey messages, infuse light, all we can to help. 
And with a lot of joy, we saw that continued to grow light bulb, not to the extent that in the end we had made illusions, but sufficiently, so that there is no doubt whatsoever, that Mother Earth will ascend a part of humanity.
 
Now, referring to the work currently being done with the groups, circles, we see that this is spreading like wildfire, congratulations to all involved in this work.

 
I know that this work is based on the Spanish language, a language that until now was very left out because most of the information above, came in English. 
But there have to thank our translators who passed the Castilian language.
 
And now this, this particular job, it is yours, I hope there are people who are put to translate this, but now the reverse, translate it into English, so this is also broadcast in English and consequently further increase the number of members.

 
Dear children, you do not know, can not even imagine, how great is our joy, as we enjoy seeing, as this is expanding daily, and every day, because there really is no day Alexiis not receive the order new members, keep it real, keep it up and congratulations, and I hope someone decides to translate it into English, would be a new breakthrough.
 
I send all my light and my love.
 
I am Mother Mary. " 

There Mother, thank you. I am in a dilemma, I could translate it into English, but then I have to leave the other, and do not really know what my major commitment.

 
Can you answer, Mother? 

"If Alexiis, I will respond.
 
Your commitment, that is to follow what you're doing, because that is the base is the core, and there are enough others who are able to do the translation, and start moving. And those have to deal with it.
 
Vos, go ahead with what you're doing, that's what I, Mother Mary, I indicated with the agreement of all of us. Go ahead my girl, keep going. "
 
Thank you Mother, clarify this. Thanks. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario