viernes, 4 de febrero de 2011

JOINT WORK WITH 
TEACHERS OF LIGHT 
Alexiis, October 25, 2010 



No. 32 
Automatic Translation pending review better. 
In Spanish:


Dear friends and fellow trail: 
On 20 July this year the teachers listed in this table, and its main guide to the beloved Yeshua, as I call it, has commissioned Sorem forming 

GROUP-CIRCLES 
 GAIA AND TO HELP HUMANITY 


This has been shared with you since I returned to channel your guide Sorema Oxalc and Yeshua, and so I've been forwarded several other messages.
 
I have offered at the time to participate in the formation of groups, circles and by channeling my September 10, I received confirmation of Yeshua as my participation in this endeavor. 

The original idea had been to form 12 groups of 12 each, but I have to confess I have not been able to do this here in Bariloche, which is why I have been in contact with you, dear readers, hoping to reach 
the No. 12 required to form a group, having assigned Sorem GROUP "LOVE." 

All this is an old story might say, but I am writing to tell you a little has happened in the meantime.
 
Instead of finding 6 or 7 people that I needed to join the group LOVE, I have to say how amazing has happened.
 
Today we have 25 GRUPOS-CÍR CULOS "LOVE", placing first love numbers 1, 2, etc. 
But now this no longer met and we had to put the combined names, saying that today I am putting together the group "Love and Freedom" # 2.
 
So, a simple calculation is 25 groups of 12 each, is equal to 300 members. 
Just wonderful, but now comes the math that's what drives us forward. A friend read in math made the following calculation in a time when we were only 21 groups. I copy the calculation received because I am not able to do reliably:
 
If we are 21 groups of 12, the operation is as follows, with the result that I have been very touched by the heart, the magnitude of what we're doing, "If our intention pure and powerful, make the effort 
to meet every day, if not physically, through our higher self, asking from the heart that will meet all of our group and all other groups are doing this wonderful work.
 
If you just sit and meditate ONE, gives the following result: 

1 x 1 = 1
1 x 1 = 1
1 x 1 = 1 
1 x 1 = 1 will always be one! 

Yeshua rightly always sets the example, not one, but starting with 2 which gives the following result: 

2 x 2 = 4
4 x 4 = 16
16 x 4 = 64
64 x 4 = 256 What a difference !!!.... But the most amazing and exciting is this! :

As of today we are already 21 GRUPOS-CÍR LOVE ASS-12: 

21 x 12 = 252
252 x 252 = 63,504
63,504 x 252 = 16'003 .008
16'003 4'032'758 .008 x 252 = .016 .....

Can you imagine the party in heaven ?!!!!...... 
More than 4 billion ...!!! Awesome!

Alexiis ... 
it is as if at a given time, we were meditating and helping Mother Earth, humanity and all creation, more than four angels disguised BILLION HUMAN DOING THIS SERVICE IS LOVING MOTHER EARTH!! ...¡¡¡ IS AWESOME THE GENEROSITY OF GOD ... WHAT A GROUP OF 12 MEMBERS 21 = 252, makes more than four billion !!!...

I believe that through this math every one will realize how important it is to keep growing and growing as a group. Never mind the hard work that this represents for Sorem and me, we are both aware of the beautiful mission has been entrusted to us, not just a teacher, but by twelve Masters of Light, and I sincerely commented that seeing the success we as humans are getting increasingly more and more teachers who join the Circle.
 
I felt the urge, need, induction, whatever you call to get back in touch with you to inform you that all, absolutely all we can do.
 
We have members from all over the world, from places as distant as India, Germany, etc., The only restraint is that once all this activity is being conducted in Spanish, although of course we have many members from Brazil, Portugal, etc. 
who understand our language.
 
I'm sure if this would be translated and broadcast in English, but we would have a lot of brothers who want to participate, but I honestly do not have time to address this, so if someone offers to make and spread more than happy.
 
Those who are unwilling to participate in this great adventure I ask them to do to get their names, emails, places of residence and a photo as Sorem takes to make a box of photos for each individual group.
 
All stakeholders will then send the material to be shared now and will give the name of the integrated group.
 
Sorem is the one responsible for receiving the pipes, the assembly of the photos and much more in terms of organizational face. 
I'm the one who handles the names, and everything else.
 

So again I sincerely hope that you brothers and sisters that they are willing to participate and write to me at the following addresses

 
alexiis@speedy.com.ar 
wayran@gmail.com
 
With love and gratitude for the confidence that we have, I say goodbye. Alexiis 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario